Legend At Play.
The tribute paddle, "Power Show," is made in collaboration with round21 and inspired by the legendary father of Afrobeat, Fela Kuti.
Based entirely on an iconic image of the legend playing ping pong, BOBBYJOSEPH® x round21 collaborate on a first-of-its-kind tribute to the optimism and energy that Kuti radiated into the world.
As part of the BOBBYJOSEPH® POWER SHOW capsule, this special edition paddle reflects a fictional location, the "Speedbird Racquet Club" that Bobby Joseph imagined as a stop on a fictional Fela Kuti “Power Show Ping Ping World Tour."
Sports enthusiast and creative forward thinker, BOBBYJOSEPH®, has built his career generating ideas for some of the world’s leading brands.
- Showstopping Art Striking and original in every way, BOBBYJOSEPH® embodies Fela Kuti's uncontrollable creativity, energy and vibrancy with the two-sided artistic expression of both Kuti's style of play and way of life.
- Playable Art Every round21 paddle is made for play and designed to delight
- Crafted to Perform Ergonomic grip for comfort and control
- Specialty Wood Lightweight Japanese beech wood blade provides a perfect balance of viscosity and strength
- Responsive Sponge Layer 2mm thick specially designed sponge made from sneaker insole technology for unrivaled control and speed
- Proprietary Rubber 0.75 mm thick high traction, tacky top layer with 40A durometer for fast play and control
- Weight and Balance 158.6 grams and well-balanced (lighter than most standard paddles on the market)